Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

OH MY DOG!!!!...........BONES


AHHHHH!!!
  I have never seen so many dog bones in my life!  Do you have a special pet that deserves something delicious this holiday season?  Get them COHO CRUNCHIES.  There smoked salmon snacks for your pups and cats!  My mother-in-law and I came up with a dog bone recipe containing real smoked salmon and all natural ingredients!  They are available at the Kodiak Island Smokehouse located on Millbay.  They have awesome Christmas gift packs available too!

2 comments:

  1. Are any of your dog treats still available? I'd like to have a few for my 'little one' to pamper him for Valentine's Day.

    Rebecca
    NC

    Your recipes are wonderful! It almost 4am here on the east coast and after reading a couple of your blog posts, I'm starving. I'll be trying a few of them very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for being interested and reading my blog!!! I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you. ( we were moving into our new house) but I would love to send your pooch a few bones on the house. ( you can private message me your address) Thanks again and keep cookin'

    ReplyDelete